Welcome to the 2007-2008 school yeaIMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AP EXAM REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2013:
Please click on the documents below to download and print registration forms and applications for financial aid.
We have two types of aid available:
1. Federal/State IB/AP Test Fee Waiver
2. Exam fee reduction from our Patrons organization.
Please read the applications carefully and submit completed applications to Mrs. Golly in the IB office by the deadline: FEBRUARY 21, 2013.
Students must complete financial aid applications BEFORE registering and paying for exams.
All registration for AP exams must be completed by MARCH 5, 2013.
The process for AP registration is as follows:
1) Students obtain ONE registration form and get teacher signatures.
2) If students are applying for financial aid, they bring the
completed forms to Mrs. Golly and wait for approval before paying for exams.
3) When students are ready to pay, they take the signed form to the FINANCE OFFICE to pay exam fees.
4) After paying for exams, students take their completed form to the IB office to complete their registration.
Refer to the AP Exam Registration Letter for more details or see Mrs. Golly in the IB office.
►AP Registration Form
►AP Exam Registration Letter to Parents 2013
►Student Eligibility Verification Form 2012-2013
►Income Guidelines for IB and AP Test Fee Waiver
►Patrons AP Exam Fee Reduction Form
Fall 2012 Honors Update
IB Club meets every 2nd and 4th Thursday at lunch in room 244.
The Patrons organization, which provides financial and emotional support for our
honors program, will be meeting the first Monday of every month. Join our Email List!
Please come to a meeting and get involved!
IB Registration for Juniors and Seniors taking IB exams:
- October 3rd-26th in the IB Office.
- Financial Aid Applications for IB exams due to Mrs. Golly by October 12
1st IB Think Tank: Celebrating Diversity: Monday, September 17 from 3:30-5:00 pm
in the PAC
Latino Film Festival: September 19, 20, and 21 in the Library and Lecture Hall.
Meet in the Quad at 4:30 pm. Films will be shown until 9:30 pm.
IB Night for Junior IB Candidates and Parents: December 11th at 7 pm in the
Ranch Revue Auditions: January 11th after school in rm 412
Ranch Revue: January 30th at 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm in the PAC
AP Exam Registration for all grade levels will occur in the spring:
- February 5th- March 5th – students pay in finance and then bring the form
to Mrs. Golly in the IB office.
- Financial Aid Applications for AP exams due to Mrs. Golly by February 21
IB Sophomore Retreat: March 20 during 5th period in the PAC
IB/AP Exam Rules- Mandatory Lunch Meeting in the Gym for all testers: Thursday, April 25
IB/AP Exams: Thursday, May 2- Friday, May 24
Thank you for your support.
back to top